Sunday, December 9, 2007

MCE Power!

XD! I think that this post will be really useless... some people will not understand... and I prefer it! It's just to say Hello to the clan EC. Lol a really nice gang! I hope that Nitrix will put that into NNY project! That's OUR creation (Arato and I). The EC clan! I know that that's weird and that a lot of people don't understant it but life is life and secrets are secrets!

Stupid post, I know, but my blog is my blog! So, have a nice life (EC Clan) and by the way, thanx Arato and NitriX for that you are.

Bye guys... Especially boyz! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Jay Nice Blog ^^ Thx you posted MCE POWER :D ...I know That's Weird Ec clan lol I don't want to explain what's Ec clan :). Because It's too long to explain. It's about with NNy project... anyway.

Cya Dude !!!