Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Christmas soon...

OH YEAH! I'm really excited about this post... Christmas is approaching at full speed! So... What I asked for xmas? Heum... an Ipod... Cause my old MP4 starts to be something as... distorted! And seriously, music is important in my life!! In the opposite case, I could not survive to my moring bus routes XD! Even less with "Spirit of Rock"... So: I asked for a Ipod. And like all boys of the planet, I asked for a video game. I think that i'm reasonable. Can not find?

Bof... Christmas Break is in 4 days so... I can wait for it but I find that it's too long... XD I REALLY HATE SCHOOL! After all... It's finished soon and between it, there is our concert and some activities... Not so hard finally.

Have a nice Christmas Break ... And be patient, it's soon!

No comments: