Thursday, January 3, 2008

After a long break...

Sorry guys... My last post was during xmas eve I think... But but but... My xmas break was nice and it's unfortunately finished soon... I formated my laptop there is some hours ago... Off i'm glad and I got finally my freedom! XD... The life is better with XP!

Now, about NNY Project... I have a lot of news, a lot of surprises! NNY project will be Zloche, to begin our MMORPG after. There is a lot of changes and i'm really happy about that. Really. Zloche will begin to seems like a real MMORPG in some mounths... I tested the client one hour ago and I promise that that will be so perfect! Already, we can see a lot of ameliorations. *SO EXCITED*

... Heum.... And?... I think that it's the time to finish my post XD.. Aprt if ou want to know some others things about me but probably not...

Have a nice rest of xmas break.... (to sad.... just 3 days before the begining of school)...

No comments: